Sunday, June 21, 2009

When feathers fall apart




Consider yourself in a depth of time, where every details of the ancient existence of mankind reveals the beauty of its age old tradition and the extravagant orchestration of the culture that prevailed years before. You, would love to confine yourself and feel every bit of it. Likewise, when you find yourself in such a confined space where every single object around reveals moments you spent with someone years before; what goes through you ?

Not too many people will find the answer to this question cause the question itself is so much ambiguous. I have asked this question several times to myself but couldn't find an answer to this. May be I have never explored those corners of my soul where I have locked a storm and today I get scared to open things up. Tempest, no matter how small it is, can bring tragedies to so many lives. I know slowly but certainly its going to crush my soul, my heart. Its going to crush me. But that is not the reason enough to bring tears to someone I loved more than I love myself.

Don't know where I will be going from here, but my soul will always be where it is at this moment and it will reside there forever till I take a new birth and come to this world with some fortune. No matter in which form, I will try to find my heart here. I may need to go down to the depth of time to find it, yet I will. I will find the depth someway or the other to find a new life for myself.

No comments: