Monday, June 22, 2009

Where can I find my home




From the city of joy to the city of gadgets and gardens and then to the city of resurgent India – life has taken me places and I have seen many a things which am sure has come to me as opportunities of lifetime.

To pursue my graduation when I left home I felt things just took a sudden turn in my life. Whatever I had in me, I mean some small beliefs, some superstitions, and soft corners for someone; I lost them in due course of time and then I started searching my home – a home in true sense of the term.

Well, my dear readers please don’t expect any classic thing in here because I am not at all a writer. At times you need to get things out of your system when they start bothering you too much. So, I am taking this opportunity to give a vent to my brain which is in a messy condition at this point of time. I have planned to dig into my past and bring out some experiences of my life which may not be the best ones but they have certainly taught me some great lessons.

Once a girl asked me about my life and she was interested to know about the number of girls I have dated in my life. I told her that the answer is written in a book that has several chapters, if she is really interested then she has to go through it but if at any point of time she gets attracted to the person she is reading about then she will prove the fact that she is the biggest fool under the sun. The girl never came across me after that. Here I am going to tell you the story of my life in chapters and if that makes you trash it then it will hardly make any difference in our lives, but certainly you are going to miss a chance to see how screwed up life can be.


Chapter 1: A perfect morning.

It was 8:30 am. I woke up at the ring of my mobile phone. It’s my mom calling. I pressed the green button to hear a sweet voice at a very high pitch.
“Its 8:30 and you are still sleeping!!!! Your class is going to begin at 9. Why you do like this. This is your first class in college. Don’t be late.”

I could hardly understand what she was talking about as it normally takes a couple of minutes for me to come out of the incubation mode. I just said, “Okay ma. I am going, will call you later.”

After I hung up the phone I realized that I am late. Got ready in no time and ran out of my hostel. I had to cross the entire campus to reach my department. I almost ran a marathon and if the sports minister of India would have seen me then he would definitely have nominated me for the 1000 m race at the Olympics. That seemed to be the run of my life and I was really scared. What if I get chucked just for being late in my first class at college?
Lot of things were crossing my mind as I reached my department exactly at 9’o’clock. While walking through the corridor I met my professor and wished him. Went inside the classroom and found there is only one seat vacant and the last benchers were staring at me as if they had been waiting for me for ages. Took my seat and just threw a smile to my colleagues whom I hardly knew.

The class started. It was mathematics, a subject I have always enjoyed. The class started with individual introductions. Everybody was talking about the place they were from and the ambition they have. Finally teacher turned at me and so were my fellow mates. I smiled at everyone, found some beautiful girls at the first benches; lots of ideas went through my mind for next few seconds, as I started speaking. “Hi everyone, this is Subhankar from Kolkata. I am here to become a successful person in my life.” My teacher shot a sudden and unexpected question at me. “What you mean by successful person? What you want to be?” I had no idea what-so-ever. Just answered, “Sir, I want to complete my course within four years. I guess that’s what I meant when I said success.” The whole class burst into laughter and my teacher threw a weird look at me. May be he was amused as well as shocked to see such a creature and thanked his lord for not giving such a specimen to him when he became father.

Never the less, my first class at college was not bad. On top of it my back bencher colleagues accepted me as one of them right after my weird introduction and the rest of the class got to know that they are about to face some weird music for the next four years in this department. In a word right in the very first hour of my college life I became quite popular among my classmates. At 10 we got a break and it was indeed a long break as our next class was from 11:30. So, we back benchers took this opportunity to know ourselves better while having some nice breakfast at the local fast food center (we used to call it tufri). One of them was my friend since school and we got introduced to the rest of the gang and formed a new gang. Who knew in next four years we will come as close as brothers?

Chapter 2: Skanda

SKANDA – the place where every scandal used to take a proper shape and the seniors used to stand as approvers of those gossips. So my first evening at Tumkur was a happening one. I just went along with my gang to skanda for some coffee after college and met our seniors for the first time. Normally Skanda is famous for its authentic BUN-SAMOSA and coffee. Raghu the worthy owner of the confectionary prepares the best coffee I have ever tasted. Apart from being a nice confectionary it was a place where the college life for the SITians normally begins.

After a formal introduction the seniors started enquiring about the babes of our batch. Within 5 minutes after being introduced a guy called KK asked me about the girls I had seen and I liked. I was a bit shocked to see all these things happening around me. But slowly started realizing the fact that I am at college now and things like these are pretty common. I knew very little about the girls of my batch and knew nothing about my senior ladies. So my answer was not at all a good one to create a gossip. But somehow KK got to know that I can be an interesting specimen. So I got the first invitation in the royal party that happens every night in any of those seniors’ apartment.

After gossiping for an hour or so these seniors started bitching about the ladies from their batch and I was taking the necessary information because I never believed that age can be a problem in any affair. Moreover after talking to those guys I came up with an inference that these ladies must be looking out for someone who can take them around and become a doggy type caring boy friend. I knew I am good in pretending so pretending like a caring boy friend is no big deal.

Chapter 3: A night in summer long ago ….

It was 7:30 is the evening and we were on our way to the dinning hall. My cell rang. Took the call and heard a weird voice saying, “Come down to Skanda after dinner. It’s urgent.” I got the hint and was thinking of oiling my ass a bit before I go to those sexually perverts who won’t even mind to go for anal sex with a guy when they smoke Marijuana weeds.

Anyway, I reached Skanda at 8:30 sharp and then from there went to an apartment near the CD shop next to Skanda. When I entered the room I could hardly see anyone as the room was smoky and suffocating. I started sweating as one guy in black shirt pulled me down and made me sit in the middle. I was not at all comfortable but then I thought how a fresher find things comfortable when he first meets his seniors. The moment I started getting soaked in the smoke of marijuana, I found a cigarette lighter hitting near my eye brow. I said, “Excuse me!!” A guy in black shirt answers, “Introduce yourself you Fucker”

After introduction things went even worse. I was asked to masturbate in front of the entire gang. It was kind of mental and sexual exploitation. That night I had to stay back as it was late at night and we were not allowed to enter the hostel after 8 pm. That night I experienced the life a college student can spend without too much of loses. Today when I go to office and present myself I remember that night when everybody stripped and screwed happiness of one another. Now, when I talk to my seniors, we go back to those days cherish every moment we spent together. It was a priceless night of 2003 summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude....you oughta gotta heck of an experience at college life....but I'd only say this:"ragging is a crime because it's torturing someone mentally (and physically at times) without their consent"....but in your case there wasn't no way out. SO it was very wise to give in.

As for me I wouldn't have enjoyed masturbating in front of guys...
Ahhh........."Had it been women, Dreams would have been woven."
Good luck for your future.